Dental Waste Disposal[/vc_column_text][mk_custom_list icon_color=”#ee8823″ margin_bottom=”30″ align=”none”]
- Fast quote with no obligation.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Lowest prices.
- Fully compliant transportation and disposal.
- The most innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Amalgam collection and separation.
- Amalgam waste disposal.
- Lead foil disposal.
- Radiographic waste (x-ray film or radioactive material).
- Disposal of sharps.
- Sharps containers and management systems.
- Pharmaceutical waste.
- Regulated medical waste (biological waste material).
Any Waste – Any Place
We provide services across the entire United States. Our team of experts and specialists, coupled with a broad array of partners, make us the number one choice for on-call chemical waste disposal services. We handle all waste types including hazardous chemical waste, ammonia, acetone, acids, glycol, cyanide, acetonitrile and pesticide waste. We offer solutions for recycling and beneficial reuse of chemical waste and can help you find a home for unused chemicals. Call now to speak with one of our chemical waste experts to learn how we can help you implement a comprehensive environmental sustainability program to address your unique challenges.
Our experts have extensive experience in chemical waste management and the disposal of all types of chemical waste. We have been developing and implementing solutions to complex dental waste disposal problems for many years. Give us a call today so that we can help you with your chemical waste disposal. No customer is too small and no customer is too large.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]